Dr. Marian Fritzemeier, Ed.D. © 2014
Author, Speaker, Educator
- Do you recognize that your attitudes can have far-reaching effects on your family?
- Do you acknowledge that a negative attitude can easily develop into a critical way of life?
- Do you accept that you can choose your attitude toward a particular person or situation?
- Do you consider that your thoughts & attitudes should reflect those of Christ?
- Do you trust God to show you the positive qualities in those who usually engender negative feelings?
- Do you appreciate the common ground that can be found in negative or difficult family members?
Checklist for Life for Moms, Thomas Nelson, 2005.
Image from: www.stockpholio.com Heart by Seyed Mosafa Zamani.